Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ideas

Hey!
   Our trip to San Antonio was fun, but tiring. The shower was very nice and Kieran got a lot of nice things. I fished her wedding present today. Yay, that makes me feel better. They were getting a bit annoying, as the wash cloths seemed to not get any bigger. ;)
 Also I am going to give them to her tomorrow at the shower the church ladies are giving her.
I know I said I'd post a picture of my shoes last week but I can't post a picture of my wedding shoes right now, as my brother has help me with that.... I don't really know how to download or get them where I want them. :)
  Got my business card the other day!! They are so neat looking. I am making up lots of hats too. I think I shall go to some different places in the next few days and pass out my cards.
Right now I have three projects going, and all hats. Two knitted ones and one crocheted.

  I am planning on redoing my room soon. After the wedding, Anna is going to move into Kieran's old room and I get my own!! SO I have been trying ideas out in my head and on paper. It's lots of fun. I think that being a interior decorator would be neat. But for now I'll do my room and Anna's.

  Could you please pray for my grandmother (not the one that lives with us my other grandmother.) She had a test done last week and it came back abnormal and she is kind of scared and upset. Could you also pray for me? I am looking for a job and would appreciate the prayers. I am praying that I get this job at a dinner near us.

Kieran and Richard found a house! It's a town house and looks very nice, I saw pictures of it.


Book- I finished the Mr. Parker Pyne book. It was very good. Now I am reading a book called "The Open Gate" by Kate Seredy. It's out of print, but Mama has a copy my aunt found for her. If you find it anywhere I suggest buying it. It's very sweet.

Crafts- This is so cool! http://moderndaymoms.com/make-it-yourself-monday-tp-wall-art/  hopefully I'll get one of these made for my room soon.

Recipe- These are going to get made to go with supper tonight!! http://allrecipes.com/recipe/skinny-fries/detail.aspx YUMM-O ;)

and now for a song. hmm... what was I going to share? I think I forgot..... ho hum... well this one is funny and I like it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqpCye6vIto Here it is without the 'distractions' ;) plus this one is better quality. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BloxTCKwa4

So, hope you like this post. See you next week

Vaya con Dios


~Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment